Our leading technology, The Oilguard9000©, is a real-time fuel management system which protects and manages your vital fuel assets 24/7 and provides live management visibility and precise control through a secure web-based login. It is uniquely configured to support applications and organisations which presently utilise primary and back-up fuel generators. From our headquarters in Ireland and through our network of partners worldwide, our solutions provide real-time continuous fuel management from any location ensuring the continuity of power for essential services and major corporations in the financial, healthcare, telecommunications, industrial, transportation, mining and military sectors.
When we say real-time, we mean real-time utilising GSM, GPRS or SatelliteMost competitor products will only take a measurement and communicate with your office at set time intervals, sometimes as infrequently as once per day. Our technology provides onsite intelligence, will continuously monitor your tanks and instantly alerts you of a critical event.
Much more than just diesel measurementMost competitor products will just measure your diesel tank levels. The Oilguard9000© is a diesel management system which protects and manages your vital diesel assets 24/7 and provides live management visibility and precise control through a secure web-based login.
Critical Events Include
- Diesel delivery verification
- Diesel theft or tampering
- Low diesel levels
- Water Ingress
- Power failures
- Diesel spills/Loss of Fuel Detection
Lowest TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Quality Approved: Meets all recognised quality standards including CE Mark, ISO, OFTEC, APEC and SABS.
- Low Installation Costs: Each tank is fitted with just one probe and uses Oilguard9000© patented technology which is capable of up to 15 tank measurements. The design, quality and reliability of our technology will also reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- No IT Set-up Costs: Our software is cloud-based which means no extra IT investment in hardware and no integration cost with your existing company IT systems.
Secure, User-friendly Diesel Management Reporting
- Our secure web-based application is highly intuitive and suitable for a range of users including operations, finance and business owners.
- It provides continuous monitoring for every individual tank in your network.
- Our management reports provide a verifiable record of your diesel stocks and the proactive management of diesel and operational costs for each single site and can be consolidated for your entire operation.
- The remote real-time two way polling visibility provided by our system will demonstrate the return-on-investment for your operation.
Generates a Return on Investment (ROI)The Oilguard9000© is a verifiable solution which will generate a measurable return-on-investment for customers across a range of areas including:
- Energy Management and Efficiency: Optimised diesel delivery and re-order points with better inventory control and reduction in manual resources.
- Procurement Centralisation: Ability to organise diesel purchase and logistics for your entire network.
- Legal & Environmental Requirements: Avoid problems from environmental agencies resulting from spillages or leaks.